Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Professional Tile cutter - 1200mm Rubi in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

P

Paul Gander

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi folks - My brother was a professional tiler but sadly passed away in December. We have some tools to sell including a RUBI TX 1200 time cutter with Scoring Wheel of 22mm .
It is powerful breaker of 1000kg to cut hard materials. To cut Porcelain Tiles.
Currently listed on eBay for £435 - search Rubi tile cutter
Please get in touch if interested. It was only used for one job.

OP
Q

Qwerty

Hi Paul. Sorry for your loss. I have moved your advert to the correct forum.
Any pics?
I hope you get a quick sale.

OP
J

Julian 'Farmer' Bonsall

Paul - I have had that problem a few times recently. I found that as long as I ensured there was no text (so removing any quotes) it worked fine.

OP
P

Paul Gander

Thanks - Here’s the picture of the item

B09537DF-01CE-4501-BA55-9E53E8B8912C.jpeg

OP
P

Paul Gander

Further to my earlier post we have also have a van for sale details are:
2.5 diesel 2009 TOYOTA HIACE 280 D-4D 95 SW (mot until 5/6/18- but will be renewed prior to sale and serviced too) 65,000 miles, metallic blue with deadlocks and alarm. Two new batteries fitted.
Very clean and sound condition only one minor dent/scratch on rear right panel. Panelled out in board. Location Chislehurst, Bromley BR7
£6,500 Ono

3B92F472-73B0-4405-8529-762E67778478.jpeg

Reaction score
Sorry for loss
Was your brother Peter??
Great tiler and good chap who used the tile shop i worked in and one of the old school tilers who used to string grout joints
Regards
Shaun

OP
P

Paul Gander

Thanks it was Peter, he was a master craftsman and we found plenty of string in his van, very sorry to say he lost a battle with Lymphoma.

OP
P

paul hart

Good evening.
I have just joined the site to learn old school techniques from the members. I am in the process of looking to buy myself a new dry cutter and was talking to my local tile shop yesterday and was being guided towards a tx66 max as my starter cutter. I am a general builder as such with an emphasis on kitchens and bathroom installations. I have previously used an old genesis blue coloured 1000mm cutter. Very old but gave a very good cut. Anyhow back on to your advert. As i am looking to the tx66 this is going to set me back £200 +vat. I would like to offer that amount to you for your larger version. I in no way, mean to be cheeky or insulting with this offer. It is purely based on the fact that i am going to part with £240 next week regardless. If you wanted a deal at the same price then it helps us both out. However if not, then i understand as it seems a lot of moneys worth. Way too big for anything i have planned but as the saying goes.......you never know?
Regards,
Paul Hart.

Reply to Professional Tile cutter - 1200mm Rubi in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock