Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Prep work and tiling to resin floor in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Anthony

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Pro
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi all. Looking for advice regarding tile to resin floor ie is there anything that goes straight on it or is sanding back subfloor only option.
Thanks all

judge

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Lol,I remember a foreman on a refurb of a sainsbury in bristol cribs causeway.he was called tefal.when I asked one of the contractors why tefal ? he replied "don't bother asking him anything,he's f****ing useless,nothing sticks to him" :laughing:

B

Blunt Tool

The BAL magical mat could be answer here......? Was speaking to CTD today and manager said they have no intention now or in the future to sell it so looks like Topps so should be nice and cheap?

Reply to Prep work and tiling to resin floor in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
sj1709
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock