Discuss Possibly Looking For Another Moderator in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I might be looking for another moderator soon.

Specifically to carry out the role of:

• Moving threads to the most appropriate forum category when posted in an incorrect one,
  • And changing thread titles when there is a more appropriate title that could be used.
  • And add tags to threads (new threads mostly) that don't have them added by the OP
Literally just those few things. Then help out perhaps if other mods get super busy with genera duties. Clearing spam up and helping new members upload pictures or whatever.

Role is volunteer basis. But comes with loads of kudos.

PM me or reply to this to express interest.

Last edited:

Reply to Possibly Looking For Another Moderator in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks