I'm Looking For This Tile Porcelanosa Dakar Caliza - Tile Advice

Discuss Porcelanosa Dakar Caliza in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

N

Nicko

I am looking for a box of the following tiles
PORCELANOSA P34701001 DAKAR CALIZA 31.6X90 in BEIGE

Any help greatly appreciated.

T

Tile Shop

Detective Paul C. On the case...... again :)

Porcelanosa South East have no stock left. But I have just had a word with our rep. They have a lot of national fixers that do a lot for house builders and he thinks that some of them are horders, and any left overs go in their garage never to see the light of day again.

He's going to make a few enquiries and let me know. I wouldn't get your hopes up as we are relying on people not cleaning their garages out for some to still be in existence.

The large size they mainly supplied to other shops as a special order, so doubtful anywhere has it in stock, but if worst came to the worst, would you like me to enquire about the smaller 316x440 size?

N

Nicko

Thanks for the reply Paul.

I am after the larger tile, I have one and I only need 2 more as I am about to rip out a shower which has been a nightmare over the past few years and am looking to put in a walk in shower with a low profile base, hence the need to re-tile around the shower.

Nic

N

Nicko

Detective Paul C. On the case...... again :)

Porcelanosa South East have no stock left. But I have just had a word with our rep. They have a lot of national fixers that do a lot for house builders and he thinks that some of them are horders, and any left overs go in their garage never to see the light of day again.

He's going to make a few enquiries and let me know. I wouldn't get your hopes up as we are relying on people not cleaning their garages out for some to still be in existence.

The large size they mainly supplied to other shops as a special order, so doubtful anywhere has it in stock, but if worst came to the worst, would you like me to enquire about the smaller 316x440 size?

Hi Paul,

Looks like no joy with the larger tile, any chance you could enquire about the smaller 316x440 size, as you first suggested.

Thanks

Nic

Reply to Porcelanosa Dakar Caliza in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks