Discuss Pet portraits and wildlife originals... in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Please take a few minutes to check out my exceedingly talented daughter's artwork. She is trying to start up a business offering pet portraits and original wildlife portraiture all in watercolours. If you know anything about painting you will know this us one of the more diffucult mediums to paint in. She is offering comissions at very reasonable prices. Check out her Facebook page here.

Liselle Fae Wildlife Art - https://www.facebook.com/LiselleFaeArt/

T

Tile Shop

Ohhhhhh Wow...... thats awesome. I know someone who would love that Panda. I will take a closer look tonight, but you're right. That is pure talent.

So for portraits, she can do this from a picture?

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Ohhhhhh Wow...... thats awesome. I know someone who would love that Panda. I will take a closer look tonight, but you're right. That is pure talent.

So for portraits, she can do this from a picture?

she usually asks for a selection of pictures so she can get a feel for the character of the subject. If you were to want a specific photo copied that becomes the primary one. but yes all the pet portraits are done from the owners pictures. You can understand that pets generally don't want to sit still to be painted... the panda is particularly good as are the tigers. She did the Meerkat last weekend as well which was someone's pet. Some of the reference photos are on the site along with the portraits... very talented young woman...

Reply to Pet portraits and wildlife originals... in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Carr
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks