Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss PADOVA WALL AND FLOOR TILES in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

D

Denisemr1

Please checkout the following advertisement.
DESPERATE.... I have just purchased a house which has and still has a shower leak - The whole bathroom is boxed in with Padova floor and walls tiles (supplied I believe from Topps Tile and are now discontinued some 2 years since). Does anyone know where I could get a small quantity of these tiles from I am desperate as the whole bathroom is tiled top to bottom. The wall tiles seem to be 45 x 31.5 cm and the floor tile is 31.5 x 31.5 cm and the mosaic is 2.5 x 2.5 cm. I am not sure of the colour as I don't know what colours they were sold in but it seems to be a beige type colour.

I hope someone can help

Thanks DENISE

OP
Q

Qwerty

Alot of Topps have some old stock kicking around in their warehouses. Worth checking with a few local stores

OP
O

One Day

I think CTD used to sell the same tile under a different name. I seem to remember it was about half the price too.

OP
D

Denisemr1

I think CTD used to sell the same tile under a different name. I seem to remember it was about half the price too.

Thank you... i will try them tomorrow...warrington isnt too far from me either....

Reply to PADOVA WALL AND FLOOR TILES in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
chris14498
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock