Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Tilers Insurance area for awesome prices on Van Insurance and Public Liability Insurance for Wall and Floor Tilers

Discuss Opinions on Montolit Master Puma 75P3 wanted please. in the Tiling Tool Reviews area at TilersForums.co.uk.

1. Andy Rhodes

Andy Rhodes Active Member

I have noticed that the majority of you gents/ladies use Sigma the odd person is still with Rubi. I'd like peoples views on the
    Montolit 75P3 MasterPiuma Manual Tile Cutter
    as I'm thinking of upgrading my manual cutter which at present is the old type TS60 Rubi .O
    ne of my former learners cannot speak highly enough about it. the reason I'm asking is I'm a weekend tiler now so really if I buy another Machine it will possibly be the last one for a long time hence the 75 model because I cannot be bothered with tiles any bigger then that
    Cheers

2. Andy Rhodes

Andy Rhodes Active Member

I have tried Sigma out as I had Lee from Sigma in giving my learners a demo session

3. widler

widler Professional Tiler

I would like to know to be honest, i like my sigmas but dmfancy a change, as the 128 has its faults imo

4. Adey1980

Adey1980 Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler

I’ve got monti cutters, I find them very easy to use. If you got a local @Nicobond@Nicobond store near you pop in and have a try of the montolit cutter.

5. Bond

Bond TilersForums.co.uk Addict

Adey1980. Nice reference to the new forum sponcers Nicobond.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. pdc

pdc Only a Handyman... Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler

Anything for a free T shirt!

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Bond

Bond TilersForums.co.uk Addict

Mines a large. Cheers,