Discuss Old skool rave bbc radio 2 in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

T

Time's Ran Out

It’s got to be Gold, Smooth or Metro 2 (when I’am in Gods country).
Jim Reeves, Peter Paul and Mary, and the newer ones like Demi’s Roussous and Charlie Rich.
Now that’s what keeps me jivin man!

F

Flintstone

I don’t mind most of the presenters of radio 2 but I can’t listen to Jeremy vine, he’s just out there to cause disagree with every caller and stir it up! I know that’s his job but annoying

D

Deleted member 49260

I don’t mind most of the presenters of radio 2 but I can’t listen to Jeremy vine, he’s just out there to cause disagree with every caller and stir it up! I know that’s his job but annoying

I don't even think he's any good, either at stirring, or controlling any fights that develop! why they don't just have a caller switch marked A OR B so people can't talk over each other I really don't know. Basically he's just inept, Vanessa Feltz standing in just cuts people off, so it's only Paddy O'Connell who has any clue at that job.

I see Jeremy Vine has had Crimewatch stopped, Points of View is finishing this week so perhaps the BBC have cottoned on he's crap?

mma

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
In the past two weeks on radio 2 I have heard the sex pistols , souxie and the banshees and the clash . So by my calculations here's looking forward ken Bruce playing altern8 in 2037
That would be "Armageddon"

Reply to Old skool rave bbc radio 2 in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
po-tay-toes
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks