Discuss NVQ Course In Swindon in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

M

Minty913

I am currently serving in the army and being deployed soon,are the NVQ, s full time and how long do they last? I am in the Swindon areabut willing to travel if there is not a suitable course in my area.

Do you need to do an NVQ 2? Or can you do NVQ 3?

Minty

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Minty,

I'm not too clued up on the NVQ's having never done one myself however all of our tiling course sponsors can not only get you on a tiling course but also get your through your NVQ. There are a couple of ways of going about it so you'll be able to decide what suits you best.

Tiling Courses and Training: 1-6 Week Courses in Tiling and Plumbing Course | Construction Training | Electrician Courses | DIY Skills would be our southern tiling courses and it is well worth going see them both and have a chat to the trainers and whatnot before booking with anybody.

And you'd only need an NVQ2 for the most part of tiling, NVQ3 is more a managerial qualification I think. But do check that.

Welcome aboard the forum by the way. :thumbsup:

M

Minty913

Thanks for the help

the 6 week course is that every day? do you know if i can use my learning credits i belive we get around £3000 but i will have to check on that one.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure on the credits thing, I'd give 'em a call they'll know about that. But the 6-week courses do normally run over a 6-week block but I'm pretty sure you'd be able to take it in stages if that suited you better. They do regular courses so there's always one you can do another week's worth on, sort of thing. But again I'd give them a call they'll know better than I do.

M

Max@ableskills

Thanks for the help

the 6 week course is that every day? do you know if i can use my learning credits i belive we get around £3000 but i will have to check on that one.

Hi. Give our office a call on 01322280202 and speak to angela, gary or john and all will be explained in full.

Good luck

K

kaw

Hey Minty.

be really careful buddy, there are some top courses out there, it does not mean the same however as in the mob......

make sure you look around and visit all of them, I went with Diamond training last year, the training was really good but it went bust the weekend i finished. This was not on the CPC list but I visited them and they seemed really good, unlike some that have been on the list for a long time.

If you are at 9 you may know me, if not good luck and best wishes on your hunt, really ugly bloke from 95. Now doing well and living in canada

Reply to NVQ Course In Swindon in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks