Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Tilers Insurance area for awesome prices on Van Insurance and Public Liability Insurance for Wall and Floor Tilers

3. ismoat Building Products

Discuss Nottingham Tiler Needed in the Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.co.uk.

Tags:
  1. Donna Borrill

Donna Borrill Active Member

Hello. I need my shower room floor tiling. Because it's a small room, no one is interested :( So if anyone in the Nottingham area has a bit of spare time, I would really appreciate a quote. It's just approx 3 square metres, very few cuts as a brand new bathroom and the kick boards not in place yet. I have the tiles all ready! So, it would be to: disconnect WC (brand new so clean!), lay cement board, 3 square metres of easy tiling and then connect the WC again. I would ensure a constant supply of tea, coffee and biscuits entirely of your choice. Can anyone out there help me?

• Like Like x 1
  2. jcrtiling

jcrtiling Professional Tiler TTA Member

Just a tip dont keep saying its easy . All i hear when you say that is that you think it should be cheap . Im not having a go but maybe thats why no one has stepped forward .

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Donna Borrill

Thank you. My intention was not to put over it was cheap, just that hopefully it won't take someone too long and could therefore fit it in around other local jobs.

4. jcrtiling

jcrtiling Professional Tiler TTA Member

Also dont tell them it wont take long .

5. Donna Borrill

Okay, I don't want to say how long it will take or how difficult it will be, it may be easy, it may be challenging, it may take a day, it may take a week, what do I know about tiling anyway, it is what it is and I'd really love to hear from anyone who is able to do this for me?

6. pdc

pdc Living the dream..... Professional Tiler

Post the job here....

www.tilersforums.co.uk/forums/tiling-jobs/

Just state what the job is and where. Tradesmen don't like being told it's an easy job or it won't take long as that sets alarm bells ringing!!
    There may well be issues that you haven't even considered that could be a problem.
    Hope you find someone!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1