Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Norton clipper Blade for porc in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Bopster

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi, I’ve just joined up on here after lurking for some time now.
I’m a kitchen/bathroom fitter from Essex
I’ve been doing my own tile for several years now and learnt loads from this forum but everyday is a school day
I recently got a norton clipper 200 as I just didn’t get on with my rubi 180 for my everyday wet cutting, I also use a grinder with segmented blade and a bridge saw for large stuff.
The clipper is using the standard cont rim blade which on some polished porc just isn’t cutting clean enough so then I then resort to either of the others, which blade would u pros recommend?

OP
Bopster

Bopster

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Had an ATS cont rim on a old saw which was reasonable, maybe there turbo thin porc? I know the monti is ‘best’ best but can it justify itself against competition

W

Waluigi

Difficult to say with the Monti Blades.

I have a Montolit CGX blade. My Chinese Blade cuts pretty much the same as the Monti. I have had the same Monti for months on end though. It just keeps cutting. The Chinese haven’t been tested as long.

OP
Bopster

Bopster

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
All sound like good suggestions, and the expected blades
I have rubi turbo viper in my grinder which seems pretty good.
Monti - Just to steep for me
Rubi and Macrist 750 in with a good shout.
ATS - for the price can it really match the others?

W

Waluigi

The ATS will match the others.

The only Monti I would buy again without any doubt would be the STL blade as I really like it

Reply to Norton clipper Blade for porc in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock