Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss North East Tiling Training NVQs in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
I would just like to announce that we are able to undertake NVQ tile and Plastering assessments, funded by Train to Gain

The route can be done by EWPAR in our training centre (1 DAY) or we can get one of our assessors to come and visit you (OSAT) and you can do it in your own time
So if you have trained with us a few years ago or even trained somewhere else, we can put you through your NVQ level 2 or 3 qualification

For more details contact Tracey on 0191 4274529 www.learntotile.co.uk

Regards
Darren

D

DHTiling

Excellent news..just what we need in the north east area.....:thumbsup: or where ever peeps need to come from for thier nvq's..

OP
UKTT Darren

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
Reaction score
Thanks Dave
Ive been going now for about 4 years so some of the first lot of trainees that came through will be eligable now if they are still in the trade

D

DHTiling

Yes!! Darren...2010 deadline nears for NVQ for sites , so ideal time to gain it now...:thumbsup:

S

stottey

hi i have now been tile for 3 years not long but still learning ..lol but most of
my work has come from contracting and i have not stopped even with the credit crunch..so does this mean i have to gain a nvq level 2.. to carry on with contracting..????
if so how much is the course with yourselfs..???(North east tile)

Kind Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
UKTT Darren

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
Reaction score
Hi Mate
Good to here your doing well, can you give Deb a ring at the office and she will take your details, so we can try and get you the funding for your nvq, it isnt a course, the assessor will come out to see you at your convienience
Number is 0191 4274529
Best regards
Darren

S

stottey

Hi Mate
Good to here your doing well, can you give Deb a ring at the office and she will take your details, so we can try and get you the funding for your nvq, it isnt a course, the assessor will come out to see you at your convienience
Number is 0191 4274529
Best regards
Darren

Ok thanks will Do Darren on monday

Kind Regards D STOTT :hurray:

Reply to North East Tiling Training NVQs in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock