Discuss Norcros tile adhesives in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

F

Flintstone

I used to use them years ago and always found it fine, not seen it for a long time

Q

Qwerty

I've moved this thread to the 'Adhesives section.

I have never used Norcros so personally I can't comment. As a DIYer you will be fine. Some pros like some whilst hating others, yet another tiler may be the opposite!

O

Old Mod

I have never used Norcros so personally I can't comment. As a DIYer you will be fine. Some pros like some whilst hating others, yet another tiler may be the opposite!

s12825.gif
[

W

what

Is Larsen any good - seems very cheap

****price removed as not permitted in open forums****

M

Matt Bott

Norcros on too ply I don't recommend just doesn't get the same bond other manufacturers do

Ttt1601

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Like with most things in life you get what you pay for, nor cross is stupidly cheap as is larsen

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I met the Larsen lads years ago when I was at a KBB show with PITT training center and their tech guys knew their stuff.

I don't think price is always the key thing these days. Actual quality doesn't always reflect in the price especially with brexit knocking about.

F

Flintstone

I don't appreciate my comment / thoughts about Larsen products being removed solely because your friendly with the tech guys, dan.

Ttt1601

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I agree that most expensive isn't always best, but I'm yet find a super cheap adhesive that is any good

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't appreciate my comment / thoughts about Larsen products being removed solely because your friendly with the tech guys, dan.
Pmsl I'm not friendly with them. It was in about 2002. I bet them like me have all moved on.

But in these libelous times, comments like 'company A is crap' just doesn't cut the mustard when it comes to criticism.

If you want leave the comment again, stick it next to your full name and address so they know where send the letters instead of to my address pal.

:)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Guess which adhesives one of the sponsors solely sell :)
Don't you join in too.

Criticise anybody you want but don't get solicitors letters coming to me I'm too busy. Criticise constructively.

And to be fair I didn't realise any of our sponsors sold adhesive. :)

Reply to Norcros tile adhesives in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks