Discuss Non-white grout for white metro tiles in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

M

Mossop

Would anyone care to suggest a specific colour/brand of non-white grout for white metro tiles. Perhaps a grey tone?

I'm presuming a non-white grout will be less liable to showing discolouration of the grout with time.

Thanks!

Q

Qwerty

Some examples showing the differences.......

FB_IMG_1509107865154.jpg
FB_IMG_1509108004831.jpg
FB_IMG_1509107568713.jpg
FB_IMG_1509107930922.jpg

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Q

Qwerty

It's one of those personal choices really. I have previously used colour matching silicone, but it appeared to close the room in too much. I actually siliconed one small corner (door corner) with the light grey silicone and customer and I both agreed that the white looked better.

W

WetSaw

Are you tiling yourself or getting a tiler in? If you're getting someone in tell him/her you want charcoal grout and watch their face. It'll tell you all you need to know!

Reply to Non-white grout for white metro tiles in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks