Discuss New Venture - Support appreciated in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

S

Stylescapes

Hi all. I'm Neil. Myself and my business partner are relaunching our tiling company brand in Surrey and we are looking to secure the best options for tile manufacturers to go direct for stock.

We are looking for a cross section of wall and floor tiles to include - Small kitchen tiles. Medium range wall and floor tiles. High end large format tiles.

Any help with suggestions on best value products and suppliers would be very much appreciated. We would also like to visit a couple of businesses close to Surrey that we could gain some knowledge from before we relaunch.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. We would also welcome the opportunity to build some partnerships and share best practice.

Q

Qwerty

Welcome to the forum.

We have a strict 'No advertising' policy on here (just so you're aware) but you're fine asking the questions you have. I think it's a great approach to have, asking the guys who fix for a living.

We do have some fantastic sponsors (look at the bottom of the page :arrowdown: ) who you may wish to contact.

Reply to New Venture - Support appreciated in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks