Discuss New tools or gadgets in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
What make? I got a kemppi mini arc 150

its a "dirty tools" welder. Cost me £25 plus some vouchers I had. Not used it yet so no idea if its any good. I suppose I wont know right off anyway as I have never welded anything before... just fancied a go so bought it...

F

Flintstone

Arc welders are tricky to use Alan, more suited to thick metals, beams etc. Mig welders are much simpler, ideal for thin metals, car welding etc. What are you welding up ?

I

Italy

So is the only practical difference between this laser and the Dewalt DCE089D1G the Stanley's integral battery.
I bought stanley,
I used almost exclusively for the floors and
having an almost square base, looks more manageable.
today I tried, leaning on the ground
there is no difference between green and red.
after 2 meters linear, you no longer see anything. if you raise 30 40 cm
from the ground, the view improves a lot.
the discourse changes on the walls, the difference is remarkable.
I can not know the difference with dewalt,
you have to ask @Localtiler .
him for years using laser.
even if he has not yet understood the utility.

G

GoneGuy

its a "dirty tools" welder. Cost me £25 plus some vouchers I had. Not used it yet so no idea if its any good. I suppose I wont know right off anyway as I have never welded anything before... just fancied a go so bought it...
Have fun and remember your mask as arc eye is painful.

G

GoneGuy

Arc welders are tricky to use Alan, more suited to thick metals, beams etc. Mig welders are much simpler, ideal for thin metals, car welding etc. What are you welding up ?
Tig welding is good for really intricate and thin metal

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Have fun and remember your mask as arc eye is painful.
Yup. Got a mask with it. It's really for just having a go at making chunky tools for the garden like a fork lift attachment for my wheelbarrow... and a pallet breaker. Might be a disaster might be brilliant... time and weather will tell

Rosco100

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I've got one of those great machine when you get used to it,Great for thin porcelain and making RE skirting tiles

F

Flintstone

Pole and clamp for the laser!
01217188-52F2-4A04-A1F9-081885AA4C58.jpeg

Reply to New tools or gadgets in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks