Discuss New Rubi magnet cutter in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

I

Italy

As for Montolit I've never used one and won't bother wasting my time doing so because one of our most trusted advisers @antonio has in the past used them and critiqued them extensively and ended up throwing them in the sea lol and on his recommendation that's good enough for me!
Lee,I never said, montolit no good. Only problem of 45 ° measurements.
For the rest, it could also be better than sigma.
And do not talk too well of me. Otherwise I get red. :oops:

D

Dumbo

You should get the Sigma Adey, I, like Harry, used Rubi for many years, would never go back.

I think I still have a TR600 propping up a storage box in my shed somewhere, and that's as much use as it will ever get now unless I give it away.
As I said I gave mine away totally inadequate for what is was doing .

I

Italy

I've only got Rubis!!
And in 30 years I've never wanted anything else.
Some may say too old to change.
Some may say too awkward to change.
I say - why change?
You do not have to change john.
You just have to try. haha.
But it's late for you now. ahah :)

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I've only got Rubis!!
And in 30 years I've never wanted anything else.
Some may say too old to change.
Some may say too awkward to change.
I say - why change?
My dads a rubi man and always will be he bought a sigma and couldn't get on with it so it's now in my collection of tools personally I can use rubi or sigma I think it's good not to get to attached to any ome make I'm currently looking at adding a montolit to my collection to mix things up evenue more and to be honest the breaking mechanism looks very sexy it even has a little bottle of oil in it to keep it lubricated coz u know what it's like if u get a dry rail ;)

G

GoneGuy

Might get hold of local reps to see if I can have a borrow of their cutters and see which one I feel comfortable with ?
Got to better than my genesis one

I

Italy

;)

18403334_10154666100148099_7945783391284042598_n.jpg

Reply to New Rubi magnet cutter in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks