Discuss New posts icon won’t decrease? in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Been trying to catch up with all new threads but can’t seem to reduce the new posts icon to zero?

Managed to get it down to 50 but as if by magic it’ll climb even though I’m checking all new posts.

Not the biggest dilemma in the world but just to try and keep a little equilibrium in a hectic world - how the f**k do I get it to zero?
Am I missing something?

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Mark forums read

Reaction score
Well just zero it for piece of mind really.
Although I do read all new posts so couldn’t work out why it kept increasing??

Anyway I have zeroed it and feel a whole lot better

O

Old Mod

Well just zero it for piece of mind really.
Although I do read all new posts so couldn’t work out why it kept increasing??

Anyway I have zeroed it and feel a whole lot better
Haha fair enough, it’s been a very busy couple of days on here, so keeping up with everything would have been quite difficult, that’s why the number of new posts will have not appeared to drop.

Reaction score
after righting the world last night and reducing the new posts icon to zero, I slept like a baby!!

This morning all hell has broken loose again!
I have read all new posts and the icon is reading 4 .
Are there hidden posts I can’t read that increase the unread icon?

Yes I could just reset them and I would feel instantly better about life but I think il always be wondering what I have missed

I’m not mental - honest

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I think the forum needs an overhaul...
I'm still getting issue's with my keyboard when on here........ apparently from the research I've done it's something to do with the soft ware the forum is using ,as I get it no where else but on here....
Would be nice if @Dan ......aka the invisible man...:)... could shed some light on the issue..

O

Old Mod

after righting the world last night and reducing the new posts icon to zero, I slept like a baby!!

This morning all hell has broken loose again!
I have read all new posts and the icon is reading 4 .
Are there hidden posts I can’t read that increase the unread icon?

Yes I could just reset them and I would feel instantly better about life but I think il always be wondering what I have missed

I’m not mental - honest

Turn your phone landscape Wolfie and go to new posts page and take a screen shot for me please and post it mate. Cheers.

O

Old Mod

Good shout Antonio, it’s apossibility I suppose, but I don’t think it should be.
He’s in arms now so we'll see.

Reply to New posts icon won’t decrease? in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
andymtl24
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks