Discuss New pool ! Delayed but ongoing. in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

T

Time's Ran Out

IMG_1559.JPG Started a new pool a week ago - stripped out old mosaics and ceramics around. It's going to be 40mm coping, 20mm stone and glass mosaic inside. Booked it in for a month only to be told all tiles delayed till 1st week in June. So had to find 3 weeks work asap.
Thanks to a black book of contacts been able to fit a couple of jobs in and may be able to help out on 400+ mts of Stone away from home.
Will update this pool as it commences in June and may enter in Decembers JOTM!
Unusual situation for me but always looking for work - fun of being Self Employed!

W

WetSaw

I've clients who should be completing a house purchase on Wednesday, I say should be as there's been a few hiccups, but that has a pool that's going to need reforming. September is really nice here;)

M

MTiler

Im waiting for start dates on a couple of mosaic jobs that keep moving, enjoyed a bit of break then a last minute job came in to do a steam room in Jersey :) Back there this week to finish. The guy who was originally to do it said no lol.

T

Time's Ran Out

still no hat yet John?

He says I'am a valuable member and he wants to buy me a meal for 12000 posts , but in reality he's just keeping us all hanging around on a promise of promoting this forum. He doesn't realise how important it is to look the part when turning up to jobs in a smart cap when it's raining or the sun is beating down on a bald head!
:(

T

Time's Ran Out

Im waiting for start dates on a couple of mosaic jobs that keep moving, enjoyed a bit of break then a last minute job came in to do a steam room in Jersey :) Back there this week to finish. The guy who was originally to do it said no lol.

Waiting for paper faced mosaic - client choice was mesh backed so having to get it sheeted up specially - so they say!
Still lots to do when it's all ready.
Well done again for your Award.

B

Blunt Tool

Got some ordered I'll post a thread when they're ready :)
I can give you details of a company over in Vegas who make them even if you don't order them as long as you give them every piece of info regarding bank details, passwords, contents of your wallet and a duplicate of your passport gets you free P&P?

J

J Sid

seen the pics Sharon, looks a nice job

Reply to New pool ! Delayed but ongoing. in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Carr
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks