Discuss New-ish member wanting to say hi in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
i have been lurking around on this forum for a while now - learning a few things here and there
and admiring a few of the members work.!
3fall in particular your work looks outstanding!

I have been Tiling for 20 years, so may or may not be of use with advice every now and again!
I am certain I will be able to learn a few things by being a part of the forum!

So it’s a hi from me - Adam✋️

L

LM

i have been lurking around on this forum for a while now - learning a few things here and there
and admiring a few of the members work.!
3fall in particular your work looks outstanding!

I have been Tiling for 20 years, so may or may not be of use with advice every now and again!
I am certain I will be able to learn a few things by being a part of the forum!

So it’s a hi from me - Adam✋️
Hello Adam, welcome aboard :)

F

Flintstone

Welcome Adam, get some posts under your belt and you will be welcomed into the tilers arms where it’s profesional tilers only and you can talk about anything you like.

O

Old Mod

Hi and welcome to the forum Adam.

You’ve made a great choice, to get involved, without the help of this forum and it’s members I wouldn’t be involved with the projects that I am now, and that’s a fact.
I owe this community and it’s menbers a great deal!

.....appreciate your comment, thank you. :)

Reply to New-ish member wanting to say hi in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Replies you've not seen

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dazzer