• Thread starter jim brown
  • Start date
  • Replies 2
  • Views 2K

Discuss New from across the pond with question in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

J

jim brown

I have a large number of high temp kiln shelves made of 30% SI and 70 binder - VERY, VERY hard stuff, a grinding wheel will not make a mark on it.

Can cut with a diamond blade or water jet but water jet is very, very slow and very expensive.

Need straight and curved cuts - tile saw works of straight but would like suggestions on curves. I had seen a wet saber saw but can't find it on search again.

Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. - jb

J

jim brown

Interesting - will have to spend some time looking at it.

I did a search a month back and found a wet saber saw but can't find it again. :(

Tks for your time and help. - jb

Reply to New from across the pond with question in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks