Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss New forums online - BritishForums.co.uk in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
My and @Lou thought we'd knock up a new forum yesterday so looked through some domain names we have, and rather than start something else business or automotive-related we thought we'd try something new so we went for more of a social theme with BritishForums.co.uk.

So far we've sorted out the bulk of the forum categories, and have started to post a few threads. We've stuck a British business directory on there, and have a competition running where you can win a £25 amazon voucher (stole the idea from somewhere else ;) ;) ).

Some of the categories we have include:-
Loads of other categories, and there's a suggestion box too so you can suggest more if you can think of anything that could be particularly popular with others. We're aiming to get some people on board who can help build up some of the categories, and then perhaps become moderators of them. So if you're up for helping and would like to join in, just register and send me a PM on there with your ideas etc and I'll see what tools and things I can get setup to help you.

This one's more of a hobby for me and Lou. It can get repetitive working with forums when they're mostly business-orientated and we have to keep our professional hats on. We fancied doing one that's a bit light and has more of a social feel for us.

So this is it. :)

Hope you like it, and take time to register. :D

Last edited:

Reply to New forums online - BritishForums.co.uk in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
BIG_AL
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock