Discuss Need matching tiles in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

S

Ska

Hi,

Can someone please help me to find out where can I buy this tile from.
Says made in Indonesia.

Thanks

IMG_3245.JPG
50022893870__8B57C426-7972-476F-BCDC-49BAB6E5E291.JPG
IMG_3242.JPG

S

Ska

Thank you! The person who is doing the job had been to a few stores but didn't find a match. It said Made in Indonesia at the back of the tile.

I dropped a standard shampoo bottle and didn't notice the crack for a few weeks, resulting in a beautiful abstract painting on the ceiling below. Also, poor grouting job so needs fixing.

There is no part number or did you search with CY592?

O

One Day

I googled - "home of style" + porcelain tiles
Homebase came up with the one above - not a definite result but worth asking them?

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I would be concerned that dropping a bottle of shampoo on the floor cracked a tile. I suspect the D&D brigade may have made another appearance!!!!!!!!!!

S

Ska

I didn't notice the crack for a while. That's the only thing I could think of in retrospect.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
There doesn't look to be 100% coverage on floor, definite gaps between adhesive although there is a lot more than generally seen using that method

S

Ska

The grout was missing in places on tiles outside the cubicle. The glass door had dropped slightly so won't shut completely and I think water must have seeped through sides and front. I'm considering if all tiles need lifting up. It stopped getting worse when I stopped using this bathroom. So it's definitely not a pipe leak. I hope it's not worse, is costly as it is. Also, he couldn't find matching tiles so could be looking at re-doing floor in different tiles. It's fully tiled floor to ceiling so would like to avoid. We obviously liked the finish during viewings (expensive mistake) and now it's falling apart.

Damage below:
IMG_3247.JPG

W

White Room

There's a good chance the ceiling will need some work, so access through the ceiling to find where the leak could be located from visually could possibly answer your questions.

Reply to Need matching tiles in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks