Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss My builder says epoxy grout too "inflexible"?! in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

OP
L

LJD

Please checkout the following advertisement.
I just Epoxy grouted the ensuite i have been doing. It was a custom colour so i dry mixed it all up first .Then did a wall a time . Yes ..Its hard work . And you need to be quick. But with all the right tools and plenty of buckets of water etc.I had it all done in a day and nicely cleaned off. No "Dust" residue etc . Looks lovely . Internal corners been "Colour matched " silicon tomorrow.

OP
D

Dumbo

I just Epoxy grouted the ensuite i have been doing. It was a custom colour so i dry mixed it all up first .Then did a wall a time . Yes ..Its hard work . And you need to be quick. But with all the right tools and plenty of buckets of water etc.I had it all done in a day and nicely cleaned off. No "Dust" residue etc . Looks lovely . Internal corners been "Colour matched " silicon tomorrow.
What epoxy was that then . I don't understand dry mixing it as I have only seen liquid epoxy

OP
L

LJD

I meant I did small sample mixs and then dried them until i found the correct shade the client wanted !

Reply to My builder says epoxy grout too "inflexible"?! in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock