Discuss Multi tool blades......... in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

martin1c

TF
Arms
Reaction score
The new fein multimasters use starlock plus (without a pin but quick change blades). The problem with them is that they also own the patent for the blade starlock plus connector design which means that you can only get blades from them at fein prices. I think shark have made a version of the starlock plus with a section cut out which must get them past the patent infringement. Tried that blade but it wasn't as good as the fein in terms of rigidity.

Thinking of buying a second hand fein multimaster (I already have one) as the blades from shark and Saxton are so much cheaper

Diggy

TF
Reaction score
I got the 110v fein , had a few yrs now . However it doesnt work on my Genny ( dont ask , ive done loads of reading about it , summit to do with the sine wave of the EC 2000) . Sooo I bit the bullet on Sat and bought the Dewalt cordless version , very happy , oh and a set of those Erbuaer blades.

Diggy

Ttt1601

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I've just bought the erbauer 18v one, and I have to say it's very good!, I've had the Makita corded one and then an erbauer corded one (still have it just got caught short working a long drive away from my lock up) and it knocks the pants off both by a long way. Slightly off topic but I've got the erbauer impact driver and radio as well and have got to say both are better than the Makita counterparts they have replaced

Reply to Multi tool blades......... in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks