Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss More New house build sites won = More quality fixers needed in the Tilers Looking for Work - Post Details Here area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi

We have numerous on going new build housing contracts along with picking up more developments from existing builders and being asked to take on more where we can

Builders include Bloor Homes, Redrow Homes, Crest Nicholson, CALA Homes, Cameron Homes, Spitfire, Hayfield Homes along with other smaller developers

We also take on larger commercial projects too

All our work is within 1 hour of Birmingham therefore majority of the Midlands

We pay good rates and pay weekly via BACS ..All tilers must have own transport, own tools and CSCS card holders

If you are interested and would like to contact me for a chat to take things further please contact me on here

Many thanks
Garry

Reaction score
No mate sorry.

We did phase 1 there but fell out of love with them after they merged with banner homes.

Tell Larry if he’s still there Marcus and adam said hi.

Reaction score
Not anyone I would lumber you with.
Another reason we came away from the bigger contracts.!
Couldn’t find anyone reliable or good enough .

If anyone comes to mind il send them your way.

OP
S
Reaction score
Top man...In fact i think i do remember Larry talking about a "tiler Marcus"when we first started with Cala..Larry has taken us with him to Cameron Homes now so we are still working closely to him..I will say you said hello

Reply to More New house build sites won = More quality fixers needed in the Tilers Looking for Work - Post Details Here area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock