Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Montolit DNA ?? in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Is this the best diamond wheel for natural stone? I've got a job coming up to cut some 30mm thick stone and I need to replace my diamond wheel for this job to get a perfect finish as my Marcrist wheel is chipping the stone too much. Any advice would be helpful. Cheers Ross :thumbsup:

D

DHTiling

I use mine for all tiles..and no probs here.. cuts through stone like a hot knife to butter

D

DHTiling

I have used it on travertine/marble ( polished)/ hard limestones.. i love it and will not use another at present.. No disrespect to the Dewalt blade on stone but the monty eats it and $hits it back out... it is that quick at cutting.

D

Dumbo

have to agree with dave i bought the macrist ck850 and was dissapointed with it should have listened to his advice and got the dna blade in the first place. now i have it its the best blade ive used.

ted

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
C
Reaction score
I have used it on travertine/marble ( polished)/ hard limestones.. i love it and will not use another at present.. No disrespect to the Dewalt blade on stone but the monty eats it and $hits it back out... it is that quick at cutting.

Had a sample of the stone today so I could see how it cuts in prep for the job and I'm pleased coz my Marcrist can't handle this stone. :thumbsup:

S

Spud

have you tried the Dna on white marbles such as statuarory or thassos and how is it on quartzite?

D

DHTiling

Not yet gary but have got quartz in a couple weeks..

It cuts Carrera ok and Florentine..

Reply to Montolit DNA ?? in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock