Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Mlt levelling system in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
anyone ever used the mlt levelling system, are they any good if so where’s cheapest place to get online cheers guys

OP
Adrian mcc
Reaction score
I do a lot of long porcelain plank floors with warm up underfloor heating. And find it helpful to use a levelling system sometimes .was wanting to invest in a good one but I’m not sure which is the best. I see people like using the raimondi wedges is there anything newer on the market cheers

O

Old Mod

MLT is not available in U.K., apart from ebay and it comes via the states.
It’s widely available in Europe, even Russia, just not the U.K. yet.
you could always complain to the inventor
Mick Volponi.

9135B9C4-97A3-4CD9-8FFE-571F9B676506.jpeg

Reply to Mlt levelling system in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
sj1709
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock