Discuss Me, my back and I! in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

O

Old Mod

That wolfcraft looks excellent Andy.
Didn’t bother with the Ryobi cos it’s not something I’ve noticed for sale anywhere.

F

Flintstone

They only have the wolf master 200 not the 600 in, think screw fix can order it in next day delivery

T

Time's Ran Out

That's not too far from the truth. I used to go into my bank in Italy to withdraw cash. In the old days of Lira, £25,000 worth was an awful lot of notes!!

Bet they wish they still had the ‘old money’ !

F

Flintstone

Hi Andy, Pilates is really good for strengthening your core and back and gives you good posture! I’ve been doing it for a while and hardly get back pain now

Thanks Katrina, a couple of people have mentioned that, think there’s a class on down the road, although is it mainly women of a certain age that do it ? I might try and find a video of the moves and do some at home

Reply to Me, my back and I! in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks