Discuss Me, my back and I! in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

F

Flintstone

Both look alright, I can just see it being a pain to set up, for some days I might only make a couple of cuts on there ? And do you not end up with a warped ply top rocking about ?

L

LM

Both look alright, I can just see it being a pain to set up, for some days I might only make a couple of cuts on there ? And do you not end up with a warped ply top rocking about ?
It wouldn’t warp or rock if you had 2-3 inch thick pieces of ply screwed together, the top would be too heavy.

F

Flintstone

I think I’ll give it a go, probably just as easy and compact as the folding Ketter really too.

T

Time's Ran Out

A new thread would have been appropriate here as not many say good morning!
But I’ll just repeat a reply I gave a while ago - the legs/frame of the Dewalt with a piece of ply notched on, works a treat for us average guys.

T

Time's Ran Out

It’s just the stand off the D24000 - 1AE8E937-A2B2-4ACA-A216-96A156CF2817.png
Courtesy of Tradetiler.
That way you don’t need separate tables and the board can be used as a bath board as well

Reply to Me, my back and I! in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks