Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Marmox Showerlay 360 in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

H

Harry Boy

Thanks Tom, I have managed to get a row of tiles off without damaging the showerlay too much. I've unscrewed the chrome frame from the thread on the showerlay , there doesn't seem to be any adapter just the black flange that seems to be part of the tray.

The chrome frame has actually come apart from the threaded plastic part, does anyone think it would be ok to bed the chrome frame with https://www.tilersforums.com/forums/tile-adhesive/? Obviously it won't be screwed in.

I'll post a picture, could tilefix comment on this please ?

How do you add picture on mobile ?
Did you ever fix this? I have exactly the same issue now. Not using the extender and the screw in drain that goes in above the showerlay when tile sits at 10mm at its lowest point. These seems very high and the tiles i got were 5mm based on the instructions from Marmox saying the drain can go from 5mm and be raised higher. So it would seem that I have to now change the tiles to 10mm thick but was gong to have mosaics to adjust to the prebuilt fall and this is a challenge now. How did you ever resolve it? :)

Reply to Marmox Showerlay 360 in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
BIG_AL
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock