Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Mapei News Sign Up in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Mapei UK Marketing

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
To be kept up to date with everything Mapei register for our new e-newsletter. It will contain company and product news, case studies, exclusive offers and competitions.

You will also receive a Mapei t-shirt and pen simply for registering so if you haven't already visit Mapei Registration - http://bit.ly/2e5Pp5w and sign up now.

newsletter signup.jpg

OP
Mapei UK Marketing

Mapei UK Marketing

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
It's definitely feeling like hoodie weather though;)
Nice effort, and we can't blame you for trying! However I still haven't been able to get a hoodie myself yet, so just the t-shirts for now. Watch out on our Twitter and Facebook feeds though our Friday Fun quiz will be back soon with beanies on offer! Not a hoodie but will definitely help protect you from the elements!!

Reply to Mapei News Sign Up in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock