Discuss Mapei News Sign Up in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Mapei UK Marketing

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
To be kept up to date with everything Mapei register for our new e-newsletter. It will contain company and product news, case studies, exclusive offers and competitions.

You will also receive a Mapei t-shirt and pen simply for registering so if you haven't already visit Mapei Registration - http://bit.ly/2e5Pp5w and sign up now.

newsletter signup.jpg

OP
Mapei UK Marketing

Mapei UK Marketing

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
It's definitely feeling like hoodie weather though;)
Nice effort, and we can't blame you for trying! However I still haven't been able to get a hoodie myself yet, so just the t-shirts for now. Watch out on our Twitter and Facebook feeds though our Friday Fun quiz will be back soon with beanies on offer! Not a hoodie but will definitely help protect you from the elements!!

OP
Mapei UK Marketing

Mapei UK Marketing

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Tom just a polite nudge, post the pictures on either our Facebook or Twitter feeds tag us @MapeiUKLtd with #MyMapeiProject and you'll be entered into Novembers monthly prize draw. Goes for any project you or other forum users do with our products. Visit #MyMapeiProject - http://bit.ly/2b7jq5m for further details and to see previous entries & winners. :)

H

hmtiling

These t shirts and pens don't arrive anywhere near as quick as schluter freebies. Not that I'd look a gift horse in the mouth ;)

OP
Mapei UK Marketing

Mapei UK Marketing

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Has anyone got there's yet?

glad I didn't bother, probably only after your email address:)

they said that only send to tilers using Mapei adhesive. :)

Still haven't received anything

I see there trying to give more away on twitter:(

Hi guys, sorry to hear you haven't had your t-shirts and pens. I have just chased them up and any remaining orders will be going out tomorrow so they should be with you soon.

Reply to Mapei News Sign Up in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Replies you've not seen

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dazzer