Discuss Mapei Floor & Wall Tile Adhesive Grey 20kg in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

jafeica

TF
Reaction score
Screwfix are selling Mapei Floor & Wall Tile Adhesive Grey 20kg just about £7 is this stuff any good. Thinking of using on a bathroom walls.

Any thoughts

Fingers

TF
Reaction score
It's ok but not great, I found it didn't have a great working life and as callatiler says it's not flexible. I know it's double the price but I much prefer their quickset flex - weirdly seems to have a better pot life too

Reaction score
checked, code 4367D.

ae235.jpg

I

Italy

I have many doubts about this product.
In the mapei official website, I did not find it.
therefore, we expect Mapei UK, to enlighten us.

T

Time's Ran Out

It's also available through B&Q.
I think they sell it to fix their poor quality tiles!
It's a bit like getting paid under the counter - it comes in a plain brown wrapper.

Q

Qwerty

Crazy thing is I have visited the Mapei factory in Halesowen a couple of times and not once seen any of this stuff either palletted, being made or the empty roll of bags ready to be filled. It's not made by someone somewhere else is it!? @Mapei UK Marketing can you answer?

R

Rookery

It'll be a cut down version of a C1 to get it down to a price. I like Mapei gear but I wouldn't use this. Then again, I wouldn't be buying my addy in Screwfix/B&Q.

H

hmtiling

i had a load turn up to a 8000x800 porc on wet ufh job. the builder was laughed at. i believe it's only good for ceramic/quarries up to 300mm on solid walls and floors but wouldn't touch it with a barge pole

Reply to Mapei Floor & Wall Tile Adhesive Grey 20kg in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks