Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Mapei drinks bottle to cut down on waste in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

G

GoneGuy

Please checkout the following advertisement.
thank you to @Mapei UK Marketing for the drinks bottle and other freebies.
My son 6yr old son is going to use the drinks bottle. Good to see companies making people aware of plastic waste

1E0262AE-5CA9-4238-91F6-378A04BB2CF1.jpeg

Mapei UK Marketing

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Just seen this as I am tidying up a little bit.. I want one!

On a bit of a recycling bender at the moment, I always recycle but after taking mother in laws old sofa to the tip the other day and having to put it in a landfill skip I have been making more of an effort. I feel ever so guilty about it going into landfill..

Then that night I stood on a snail :(

Mapei UK Marketing

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Just seen this as I am tidying up a little bit.. I want one!

On a bit of a recycling bender at the moment, I always recycle but after taking mother in laws old sofa to the tip the other day and having to put it in a landfill skip I have been making more of an effort. I feel ever so guilty about it going into landfill..

Then that night I stood on a snail :(

I feel bad for the snail now tbh. Was it a water bottle you were after ha ha?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Did someone say “free”?! 😁

Reply to Mapei drinks bottle to cut down on waste in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock