Discuss Manual cutter 9.5mm Porcelain in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

C

Chrisandjax

Any recommendations for a manual cutter for 9.5mm porcelain floor tile. As DIYer i'm tillinf the kitchen 25m but thats it. I cant envisage doing anymore tiling on this house although i have done a bit before.
Im after a reasonable price one although im not adverse to paying out then selling once done

O

One Day

I recently used these and they cut and break very nicely and easily. I used a sigma cutter (3c max).

O

Old Mod

@LEE MAC or @antonio can give you the correct sigma models.
Keep it clean and you’ll re sell it in a flash.
May seem expensive outlay? But losses will be less than a Cheap machine that doesn’t work particularly well.

I

Italy

@LEE MAC or @antonio can give you the correct sigma models.
Keep it clean and you’ll re sell it in a flash.
May seem expensive outlay? But losses will be less than a Cheap machine that doesn’t work particularly well.
no, I can not recommend anything.
I live in another world, I can not come here to recommend
cappuccino and brioches in the morning.
otherwise the discussion arrives until the evening.
ps. sigma 3B4 ;)

Reply to Manual cutter 9.5mm Porcelain in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Damian
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks