• Thread starter White Room
  • Start date
  • Replies 10
  • Views 2K
  • not

Discuss Lucky or Not in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

W

White Room

Had to take the car for an mot today, use a particular one about 6-7 miles where a guy I've known for years does it and have a general chat.
Parked the car outside in there parking area waiting for the tester, no problems until he (the tester) drove the car to test the brakes when one of the brake pipes burst, fluid everywhere.
The roads I use to get to the test centre have fast moving traffic coming off the M1 motorway upto towards Hatfield.
Do I think I was lucky...bloody right I was, timing was just right rather than being up the back end of traffic and not being able to stop.

I

Italy

Had to take the car for an mot today, use a particular one about 6-7 miles where a guy I've known for years does it and have a general chat.
Parked the car outside in there parking area waiting for the tester, no problems until he (the tester) drove the car to test the brakes when one of the brake pipes burst, fluid everywhere.
The roads I use to get to the test centre have fast moving traffic coming off the M1 motorway upto towards Hatfield.
Do I think I was lucky...bloody right I was, timing was just right rather than being up the back end of traffic and not being able to stop.
I bet you drive a car older than you !!!!!! lol

W

White Room

Al sorted now with new brake pipes, take it back to the mot centre tomorrow as you only have 10 days after it fails to get a free retest.

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

next time buy a car 1960 or before no need for a mot or road tax and live the risk every day

Reply to Lucky or Not in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
voltage2688
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks