Discuss Lots Of Work Available (midlands) in the Work Wanted for Wall and Floor Tile Fixers area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

R

RichmondCeramic

Hello all,

As usual we're looking for more decent tilers to join us in the new year, we've just taken on a few big commercial projects with good metres and money to be made for the right people.

Leicester - 6500m2 wall tiling
Birmingham - 2300m2 wall tiling
Coventry - 1000m2 wall and floor tiling
Northamptonshire (3 sites) - 1900m2 wall and floor tiling

All paid weekly, on meterage.

Cheers.

R

RichmondCeramic

Never heard of Midland Tiling. We're Richmond Ceramics if you want to google. Based in Wellingborough.

T

Tile Shop

this is midland tiling, midland flooring and now he is calling himself Richmond tiling, beware lads.

First off, its not one person. I can vouch for these guys. They are legit, they have never had anything to do with Midland tiling and have always been called Richmond Ceramics. Been around for a good few years and are always stacked out with work.

I know them and know the guys who have worked for them in the past and heard nothing but good things from them.

You might wanna make sure you have the right people before making wild and incorrect accusations in the future.

R

RichmondCeramic

First off, its not one person. I can vouch for these guys. They are legit, they have never had anything to do with Midland tiling and have always been called Richmond Ceramics. Been around for a good few years and are always stacked out with work.

I know them and know the guys who have worked for them in the past and heard nothing but good things from them.

You might wanna make sure you have the right people before making wild and incorrect accusations in the future.

Thanks Paul.

M

MW Smith Ceramics

Hello all,

As usual we're looking for more decent tilers to join us in the new year, we've just taken on a few big commercial projects with good metres and money to be made for the right people.

Leicester - 6500m2 wall tiling
Birmingham - 2300m2 wall tiling
Coventry - 1000m2 wall and floor tiling
Northamptonshire (3 sites) - 1900m2 wall and floor tiling

All paid weekly, on meterage.

Cheers.

M

MW Smith Ceramics

Hi guys,

I'm looking to get back on the contract work with weekly pay, I've been tiling 18 years now, is it all subcontract work or are they employed positions ??.....I'm based in Coventry

Cheers

Mark

Reply to Lots Of Work Available (midlands) in the Work Wanted for Wall and Floor Tile Fixers area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
andymtl24
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks