Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Looking to gain some work experience with a local tiler (Newcastle) in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
looking to gain some work experience with a local tiler preferably weekend Work. Any takers let me know.

O

Old Mod

Hi and welcome to the forum Dan.
That’s potentially a great offer for an experienced fitter, depending on exactly what you’re offering.

Tell us a bit about yourself please Dan, so that guys can assess the viability of it.

Cheers.

Q

Qwerty

Hi Dan. Welcome to the forum. What sort of experience do you have & what are your ultimate goals?

OP
D
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the forum Dan.
That’s potentially a great offer for an experienced fitter, depending on exactly what you’re offering.

Tell us a bit about yourself please Dan, so that guys can assess the viability of it.

Cheers.

Hi Dan. Welcome to the forum. What sort of experience do you have & what are your ultimate goals?

Hi,

Thanks for your reply! I recently completed a short tile course that ran a couple nights per week and really enjoyed it more then I thought. It gave me a understanding of how to do basic tile and basic preparation. I have however tried contacting several tilers to offer my services for free to gain more experience but yet to receive any interest. I do currently work full time and still need to gain that income to get by, I’m more then happy to work my weekends to gain experience and fully committed to however needs an extra hand.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Old Mod

How old are you Dan, 26, what have you been doing to date?
Any construction background at all?

OP
D
Reaction score
How old are you Dan, 26, what have you been doing to date?
Any construction background at all?
26, Completed an Apprenticeship in Joinery back in 2010 but the company was poor and didn’t gain enough experience to gain a career in that trade. Now currently working as a Van Driver pays the bills but looking for new career with job satisfaction and this ticks the box for me.

T

Time's Ran Out

image.jpg Based in God’s county north of the Tyne - Newcastle, but working amongst the heathens 7miles south in Chester le street tomorrow.

T

Time's Ran Out

Great North Run is on tomorrow so by the time I finish it will be around 9.30 start!
Looking to beat my best time of 2hrs 50 mins for watching.
John

Reply to Looking to gain some work experience with a local tiler (Newcastle) in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock