Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Checkout our Tilers Insurance area for awesome prices on Van Insurance and Public Liability Insurance for Wall and Floor Tilers

2. ismoat Building Products

Discuss Looking to change career can you help ? in the Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. projectile

projectile New to TilersForums.co.uk

Hi guys a few years ago tiled my own house and really enjoyed it. So have decided its time for a change in career and have done 6 private jobs, floors and walls . I am asking if anyone out there would mind if i gave my time to work with you to pick up tips and techniques on the job. Im not the fastest but am keen to learn. I am based in the East Mids but am happy to travel. Please get in touch if you can help. Cheers

• Like Like x 2
  2. Adey1980

Adey1980 Professional Tiler Top Contributor

Why don't you get in touch with Darren at U.K. Pro Tiling and have a chat with him about his courses and set up on your own?

• Like Like x 3
  3. MissTiler

MissTiler TTA Tile Fixer of the year winner 2017 Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler TTA Member JOTM Winner

well worth doing a course to learn the basics.

• Like Like x 2
  4. timeless john

timeless john Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

What career path did you choose before this great epiphany?

• Like Like x 3
  5. projectile

projectile New to TilersForums.co.uk

Hi no disrespect courses are great but you learn so much more on the job. I would rather find someone willing to show me where I could do things differently. I'm not interested in intricate work like mosaic ect I will start from the bottom and see where it leads. Thanks for the replies so far. Cheers

• Like Like x 1