Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss Looking to change career can you help ? in the Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.co.uk.

1. projectile

projectile New to TilersForums.co.uk

Hi guys a few years ago tiled my own house and really enjoyed it. So have decided its time for a change in career and have done 6 private jobs, floors and walls . I am asking if anyone out there would mind if i gave my time to work with you to pick up tips and techniques on the job. Im not the fastest but am keen to learn. I am based in the East Mids but am happy to travel. Please get in touch if you can help. Cheers

• Like Like x 2
  2. Adey1980

Adey1980 Professional Tiler Top Contributor

Why don't you get in touch with Darren at U.K. Pro Tiling and have a chat with him about his courses and set up on your own?

• Like Like x 3
  3. MissTiler

MissTiler TTA Tile Fixer of the year winner 2017 Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler TTA Member JOTM Winner

well worth doing a course to learn the basics.

• Like Like x 2
  4. timeless john

timeless john Trusted Advisor Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

What career path did you choose before this great epiphany?

• Like Like x 3
  5. projectile

projectile New to TilersForums.co.uk

Hi no disrespect courses are great but you learn so much more on the job. I would rather find someone willing to show me where I could do things differently. I'm not interested in intricate work like mosaic ect I will start from the bottom and see where it leads. Thanks for the replies so far. Cheers

• Like Like x 1