Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss Looking for Tiler in the Stroud area in the Tilers: find tiling jobs listed here area at TilersForums.co.uk.

Tags:
  1. Jonner

Jonner Active Member

County:
    Gloucestershire
    Total Size of Area to be Tiled:
    46m2
    Tile Size(s):
    Grand Opus pattern 900x300 to 300x300
    Tiles / Adhesive / Grout Purchased?:
    Limestone 22mm tiles & all ancillaries about to be purchased - see further details below
    Wall and Floor Tiling Job in Gloucestershire

Hi Tile Forum I am looking for a tiler in Gloucestershire area, near Stroud
    Project details:
    Tiles are Limestone 22mm thick tiles in Grand Opus pattern 900x300 to 300x300 tile sizes. Total floor coverage 46m2 over 2 rooms.
    The floor to be tiled is of gypsum boards construction carrying a water based underfloor heating network of pipes.
    I am about to order the tiles and the following ancillaries:
    Rocatex Primer for the gypsum boards
    Rocatex S1 grey adhesive for the de-coupling mat
    Rocatex Anti Fracture Matt
    Rocatex S1 white adhesive for installation of stone tiles
    Grout - Ardex Fl natural almond
    Rocatex sealant for the stone

Please respond if this job is of interest and if you could provide an estimate of costs that would be great.
    Best Wishes
    Jon

If you'd like to quote for this tiling job in Gloucestershire then please contact the member who posted the job directly. If you'd like to generally ask questions about the job, please feel free to reply to this thread, as the extra details may help others work out whether the job is suitable for them or not.

TilersForums.co.uk recommends getting three tilers in to quote for all tiling jobs, and to check references from previous customers for each. Then customers need to make their own mind up as to who is best for them.

DO NOT REPLY WITH PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESSES OR PHONE NUMBERS - SHARE THOSE VIA THE FORUM MESSAGING SYSTEM INSTEAD. POSTS WITH SUCH DETAILS RISK BEING EDITED OR REMOVED
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Plan Tec Tiling

Plan Tec Tiling Administrator Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

Thank you for taking the time to post this advert Jon :thumbsup:

3. Jonner

Jonner Active Member

Sorry All this should be "SOUTH WEST" area, not sure how/why its coming up in South East?
    Cheers Jon

• Like Like x 1
  4. Plan Tec Tiling

Plan Tec Tiling Administrator Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

I've changed it for you

5. Jonner

Jonner Active Member

Thank you. I knew it would have been something it had done :D

6. Jonner

Jonner Active Member

I had done!

• Funny Funny x 1