Discuss Looking for recommendations for a Wet Saw?! in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

C

ChrisL33

Having recently completed a 13 day course at UK Pro Tiling, I was looking at buying a wet saw, just wondering if anyone had any recommendations??
Thanks in advance

Q

Qwerty

Battipav Queen 180 Professional Wet Saw 230v PTTGB818 (FREE MARCRIST CK750) | Buy Battipav Wet Saws Online from Pro Tiler Tools - http://www.*******************/battipav-wet-saws/37885/battipav-queen-180-professional-wet-saw-230v-pttgb818-free-marcrist-ck750

Queen 180mm Marcrist CK750 Offer.png

This would be a safe bet

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
As Plan Tec, I've had one for years and it's never failed me. Just make sure you use a good blade in it.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
It's not too bad Andy just make sure you have a big enough tray and you shouldn't lose too much water

Reply to Looking for recommendations for a Wet Saw?! in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks