Discuss looking for Padova Beige floor /wall tiles (Topps Discontinued) in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

dave youds

Hi after a bathroom calamity I am in need of at least 6 Beige "Padova 10" floor files (45*45) and a 10 Beige "Padova 10" wall tiles (31*45)

Discontinued at Topps

The Topps tile ref was 810150 (wall) and 810329 (floor)

understood Azulindus Marti was original manufacturer and I have contacted them to see if they still have these or have another distributor in Uk. Can anyone on this forum help me source replacements? Cheers

Rosa

TF
Reaction score
Hi, hope you are sorted now! I can't help you with the tile but i noticed the manufacturer is Spanish, I could help with translation if you need it (I'm a Spanish living in Dublin) or if they have a distributor in Dublin I could help with deliver.
Good look, I had a similar situation not long ago and it's not fun.

Reply to looking for Padova Beige floor /wall tiles (Topps Discontinued) in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks