Discuss looking for Pilkingtons images range in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Hi folks.

Anyone got any of these

I bought my flat in 1997 and it had recently been done-up. I like the tiles in bathroom more and more as the years go by especially now that I've painted the walls gold as the border tiles have gold on them.

iirc the navy gloss tiles (with slight marbling effect) were pretty common at that time. I have plenty spares of those as I removed a section above border that extended past the bath area but I need 2 of the border tiles which I really like. Would buy 20 if I had to.

One of my pet-hates is when double-glazing is fitted and the resultant destroyed plasterwork in the reveals is covered with uPVC trims and a good dose of silicon . This was the case in every room of my flat including the bathroom and I'd like to remove the plastic and re-plaster then continue the tiling into the reveal.

So if you have 1, 2, or 50 of these name your price lol

Reaction score
small update on this....

saw a guy in Gumtree selling boxes of the main tile. They were the Pilkingtons Images range and as well as my Dark Blue ones they came in Light Blue and White.

That doesn't really help me find the border tiles but at least I know what they were called.

Pity I can't change title of thread as it might catch someone's eye if the name was in title

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
small update on this....

saw a guy in Gumtree selling boxes of the main tile. They were the Pilkingtons Images range and as well as my Dark Blue ones they came in Light Blue and White.

That doesn't really help me find the border tiles but at least I know what they were called.

Pity I can't change title of thread as it might catch someone's eye if the name was in title

@Dan @3_fall @Dave @timelessjohn can help there.

Last edited:
Reaction score
hi folks just to say I found the tiles. Now have 3 boxes of them so it can be done lol. if you look long enough you will find them

DSC03300.JPG

DSC03303.JPG

Reply to looking for Pilkingtons images range in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks