Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Looking for advice on the best Laser Level? in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Q

Qwerty

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Wow! That is quite a difference

O

Old Mod

Is a green laser much harder to produce than a red one hence the price difference?

I am not great at physics so could one of you boffins explain, please?

Basically, there’s a lot more electronics involved in prducing a green laser, plus they require a lot more power.
Red lasers are very basic in their electronics.

5CCF65D5-73D5-44A6-AD99-88FFF1CC88EA.jpeg

Bopster

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Well I was considering the imex, no more.
Anyone able to compare against Bosch?
I’m not trying to avoid the dewalt as most my tools are yellow, I just like to assess alternatives

I

Italy

Antonio has tested the Bosch I believe, but then he’s only an apprentice. :rolleyes:
have i tested? I only bought the best. but you can't say here ... you only see yellow, so my tests are useless.
there is no need to test the bosch, after 10 LASERS purchased and another 4/5 tried I know what is better to 360 degrees. but I'm just an apprentice.
and tired of discussing LASER and what the receiver is for. :)

O

Old Mod

have i tested? I only bought the best. but you can't say here ... you only see yellow, so my tests are useless.
there is no need to test the bosch, after 10 LASERS purchased and another 4/5 tried I know what is better to 360 degrees. but I'm just an apprentice.
and tired of discussing LASER and what the receiver is for. :)

And a very grumpy apprentice too. :p

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Never had a problem on floors Craig. Have you tried lifting it off the floor few inches so that it can get over any lumps and dips on floor?
Sorry Marc, i didn’t know what make mine was, I’m not using the same as you, remember I’m a northerner on £2.58m2 ;)
I use the ÂŁ200 ish one :)
I’ve lifted it off the floor as well, no better :(

Reply to Looking for advice on the best Laser Level? in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock