Discuss Looking for advice on cordless grinders in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

W

Waluigi

cordless mixer wouldnt last 5 mins with me
have to replace the contacts every 3 mths on my ruby double , can do 3 bags of leveler a time and 2 bags of addy

Mine works fine with me. Purely bathroom work, only 1 bag at a time. I’ll never use a corded one again. Unless this one breaks :D

W

Waluigi

I’ve never tried it as I would just put it on charge after a couple of bags.

As an estimate, I think the battery goes down 1 out of 4 bars after mixing up a couple of bags. So let’s say for arguments sake about 8 bags.

That’s on the 8AH battery.

F

Flintstone

That's not bad really, enough to do most days work. Just when doing a decent size slc mix it wouldn't suffice

I

Italy

cordless grinder, I prefer electric,
faster, I have no time to waste.
although I'm sure I could work with mine
all day with 2 6ah batteries.
I sometimes use it for small jobs, but I often use it for trims.
or I use them all together, one in a fixed position e
the other at your fingertips. it depends on the work.

Reply to Looking for advice on cordless grinders in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks