Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Looking for a used Sigma cutter in London in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Pat

TF
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Was sick and missed work for a day on a big job in London and all tools and 600 sigma cutter grew legs walked off the job on me.
Looking a second-hand sigma around the 900mm cutting range but will take something from 600 up.
Needs to around London if possible.

Message if you have or know of anyone, thanks

D

Dumbo

Was sick and missed work for a day on a big job in London and all tools and 600 sigma cutter grew legs walked off the job on me.
Looking a second-hand sigma around the 900mm cutting range but will take something from 600 up.
Needs to around London if possible.

Message if you have or know of anyone, thanks
That's proper rank work mates nicking tools it' bad enough having to cope with robbers

Reply to Looking for a used Sigma cutter in London in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
flooringdemand
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock