Discuss Looking For A Tiler In Essex in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Looking for someone to tile around 50m2 of floor tiles plus a shower room

We are in Rayleigh

Floors are concrete but will be having underfloor heating throughout (wundafloor easy fit heavy panel)

All being well the job will need starting end of november

If anyone is interested I can send the architect drawings so you can see floor plan.

Cheers

Adam

A

Adam Marsh

Hi we are based in stanstead and would be interested in giving you a price, we are booked up for next 3/4 weeks so your job would fit in nicely for us we can even supply and fit your underfloor heating at a very competitive price if your interested , can also supply all materials etc, if we can be of help please private message me and I will forward our email address to you.
Thanks
Adam

Reply to Looking For A Tiler In Essex in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks