Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Linear drain reccomndations..? in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
I'm looking for an 800mm against the wall linear drain for home.

I usually use Marmox or Wedi trays which have them built in or a Schluter when i'm screeding the falls but the Schluter one has the outlet to the side and i'm needing one with the outlet in the middle and to the front.

It's going to be screeded in for use with 20x20 mosaic.

Any reccomenadtions?

O

One Day

Kerdi Line F will do it. It's illustrated with the drain facing up the tray, but just as easily installed opposite way round. Very low level too.

O

One Day

That looks just the job Impish mate. ;)
If you've used Schluter drains before like me - you'll know they're just a doddle to install and totally safe!
Even when you have to get "creative" with the falls etc...
20160726_095441.jpg

OP
M
Reaction score
If you've used Schluter drains before like me - you'll know they're just a doddle to install and totally safe!
Even when you have to get "creative" with the falls etc...
View attachment 84297

Its the Kerdi Line H that ive used in the past but that F with the front facing outlet is new to me - its not got as much of a flow rate though but should still do th job :thumbsup:

Reply to Linear drain reccomndations..? in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock