Discuss Light grey Lapato 600 x 600 glazed rectified porcelain tiles by Overland Tiles in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Hi, I'm an Architect, sorry! I desperately need to find tiles to match the above having tiled three rooms in my house with them. The tiler was not very clever and didn't stick them down properly so several have now cracked and the original supplier cannot supply any more.

HELP!

T

Tile Shop

Don't suppose you have any pictures or know who the manufacturer is? "Lapato" doesn't really narrow it down as that is just the finish of the tile (meaning Semi Polished)

T

Tile Shop

Ahhh.... sorry. I thought you meant the supply was Overland. My mistake. To be honest I've never heard of them.

Albert

TF
Esteemed
Supporter
Arms
Reaction score
Another longshot would be to ask Collinsons if they have a record of any other
sales and try them

OP
L
Reaction score
Are the broken tiles in one room
Well yes but they run through a doorway into two other rooms and the room in which the tiles have cracked is the kitchen and the kitchen was installed on top of the tiles, so replacing them would involve taking the kitchen out which would be a mammoth undertaking....

Albert

TF
Esteemed
Supporter
Arms
Reaction score
It was just a thought, if all else fails you could maybe salvage some from under kitchen
units or strip the center of one of the rooms and retile with a contrast

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Hi

How did you get on?

Reply to Light grey Lapato 600 x 600 glazed rectified porcelain tiles by Overland Tiles in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Replies you've not seen

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dazzer