Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Tilers Insurance area for awesome prices on Van Insurance and Public Liability Insurance for Wall and Floor Tilers

Discuss Levelling systems & when to use them in the Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.co.uk.

1. callatiler

callatiler Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

2. James De

James De Professional Tiler Top Contributor

Please do! I need it for the morning :D

• Like Like x 1
  3. acaciaguy

acaciaguy Professional Tiler Top Contributor

Good man. Thanks callatiler

• Like Like x 1
  4. acaciaguy

acaciaguy Professional Tiler Top Contributor

Do tile levelling systems ever pull the tile from the addy bed? Leaving a void?

5. Tom Astley

Tom Astley Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler

Tile Giant sell flat clips - very similar to the Chinese type - Oh wait ....they are the Chinese type.

6. Plan Tec Tiling

Plan Tec Tiling Administrator Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

With incorrect prep of the substrate or poor attention to adhesive bed depth yes, it can easily cause a void. Not a massive void, but it can be done.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Localtiler

Localtiler Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

So yesterday I called into my local tile shop and noticed they has stock of the genesis easy wedge system which he said was selling well. Not cheap obviously. I got one of the schmox bases out of the van to compare and it is absolutely identical, I've no doubt they come from the same factory

• Like Like x 1